Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wow, so many good things have happened today, Pixelsumo got in touch and posted an entry on his blog about my work (here is the direct link to the post).

Soon after that he emailed asking if I read Edge atall... and OMG what did I find! (direct link here)

Its all so fabulous.

Right well, Id better get that damn code working hadnt I!
(just incase somebody else I dont know stumbled here here is a link to our MA show this Saturday and here is a link to my unrealart website)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

thanks!

7:55 am  
Blogger Tom Carden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 pm  
Blogger Tom Carden said...

Great work Alison, the publicity is well deserved.

I mentioned you here, too.

(Apologies for the above accidental deletion.)

1:15 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

thanks very much I really appreciate it.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home