Friday, October 29, 2004

this sucks

too many thoughts not enough substance.

god im not having a good time with this whole ceramic thing... all my past ideas this idea, there either good ideas but irrelevant to ceramics or stupid ideas that involve ceramic.

I just wanna do something interesting.

Note to self:- mixing "art" with games in my opinion NEVER WORKS!

I should either pick an arty route with substance behind the idea or pick a weak idea that is a least interesting to me.

ideas suck. i just wanna make something, do something, i hate this thinking of ideas thing, ive never been good at it, i just feel like im waisting my time thinking i should be doing. but then again whats the point of making something if theres no point.

Note to self:- bring back mmorpg, remove ceramic life, stupid mengbo.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of free internet game.

2:14 pm  
Blogger Jim Naka said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a girl toy site. It pretty much covers girl toy related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

3:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the page you have here. Check mine out health insurance

3:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about womens health center. I also have a site about womens health center which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

6:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!Adult Personals

11:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about tiffanys jewelry. I also have a Blog/Website about tiffanys jewelry which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

8:20 pm  
Anonymous Health Medicine said...

Hi,
I came past your site while I was searching through Blogger, it is not really the information I was after about Womens Health but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done, I do like what you have done with your site. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Womens Health that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,

4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Blogger! Have you heard of the wonders of vitamins and supplements ? Feel better instantly! GET YOUR FREE TRIAL

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home