Saturday, August 13, 2005

Well the exhibition happened. heres a few pics

just beginning...


oooo.... both together


my trusty laptop was a trooper.


piccys on wall


I was surprised at how many people came!



I was surprised how many people couldnt see the faces in the pictures! Its lucky I left my mini laptop screen in view cuz everyone seemed to see the face when I pointed in its general direction...

I thought they were pretty obvious

though maby thats because Ive been staring at them for weeks!

and finally a funny picture of general amazement or most probably (and more likely) confusion (I dont think Id fully explained it to them when the picture was taken)


heres a link to Imans flickr thingy with more pictures of the show (lots of other peoples work on there, definately worth a look)

so yeah thats it Im knackered... and weve got to take everything down on Monday, ah well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not smiling! Exhibition was great loved your art work.

B & J

10:30 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

why thank you ;)

7:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! great stuff. when is your work coming to California? That's the curse of the internet--so close and yet so far away!

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home