Wednesday, November 03, 2004

doing well now, getting down to doing stuff.
Had fun at the workshop yesterday, i was reminded of things that are very relevant to me, I was also reminded of Edge the magasine I used to buy religiously. It has an extremely interesting article about and artist who low polygons peoples heads (literally, in life), kinda similar to "claires" photos in six feet under.

Anyway Ill get those names and sites in a bit been messing about in max and unreal, Andy (gracie) had an interesting thought about cubism the other day and im thinking of something, kinda similar, seeing the object from the outside... if you get me, all will become clear once i understand it myself. Heres a little picccy of what ive been thinking about.



kinda like backwards... i am so going to have to learn to explain these things better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home