Sunday, February 05, 2006

saveStrings ("E:/games/UT 2004/System/UT2004.log", file);

now I know the above line of code dosnt work in processing... but I so far havent found anything that lets me save a text file anywhere but the sketch folder.

Im trying to set up my code so that I can keep clearing a text file that loads from here :-

file = loadStrings ("E:/games/UT2004/System/UT2004.log");

and this file has to be in this folder as UT2004 is generating it constantly!

dag nab it.

////////////////////////////////////////////
update...

I have found a simple way around said problem, but have been told that what Ive discoverd is a bit of a security issue and so I wont say how I fixed it...

just know I did ;)
and it was pants... just a simple logic problem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home