Friday, June 24, 2005

What can I say spent a while thinking about bot pathing, the bots creating environments (sans people) artificial intelligences creating there own environment from their movements.

But then I got carried over the past week or so, away with bot pathing and how different settings of bot (thick or clever) or different mutators can create a different pattern of movement...
then Bot pathing I discovered is quite like drawing with vectors....

then I did a series of experiments using my old watcher mutator and the processing code I made earlier. (and obviously a pretty nifty map I made with bot paths everyfingwhere)


This picture was created with the "super arena" and "super beserk" mod running, and using "masterful" bots.


This picture was created using "masterful" bots.



This picture was created using "novice" bots.



This picture was created using "godlike" bots.



I modified the levels bot paths here as I thought important features were being missed out, the bots are "godlike".



Im sure you seen the pettern emerging here but just incase overlay all the piccys over each other and what dy get?


and I couldnt resist a slight adjustment based on the illustration that inspired the bots paths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home