Monday, November 29, 2004

Okay, so, no clue where I'm going with this whole negi-space thing.

How the f*ck am I supposed to bring ceramics back into this, Ive been wracking my brains for a while now, and I just cant think of a way. The most Ive got so far is... make whatever out of ceramic. grrr.... I'm not sure I thought my project through clearly enough, When I strayed from ceramics I was like "its okay, ceramics will come back, just keep going" and I was having much fun with the whole unreal negative space stuff that I allowed myself to completely ignore what I was supposed to be doing.

hm. I know theres some way of reincooporating ceramics back into this whole thing, but I just cant think of it.
you must come full circle to find the truth. god-damn stupid line I can never get out of my head.

you can cast shapes using clay slip... using "negi-space"... very relevant...
but what am I supposed to do, whittle an unreal level ouf of plaster then ram some clay in it? pointless. (though there stands my back up idea)

I thought (ignoring ceramics for another minute) that I could try to turn the hidden architecture buildings into like real buildings doing nice visualisations and stuff, but I really rather prefer them as solid big lumps of impenetrable buildings, as thats the point. whats inside them had been destroyed in-order for them to be solid, they should be full of nothing but rock like some big monolith.

No-one ever makes scary looking, great big fuck off pieces of rock anymore.

hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home