Thursday, December 03, 2009

greetings again

Well it's been a lifetime... but this blog still remains one of my most looked at things.
I thought it was looking pretty sad with its last update like 3 years ago... so here's one for the hell of it.

If you're interested in UnrealArt this blog was used during the development of the project. Since the last post on here its been shown in many an exhibition and is still being talked about. Which is pretty awesome :)

I've been busying myself with one thing or another since the MA, I taught for a while, I was an artist for a while, I was a programmer for a while, now I err... well. Well, I suppose I am trying to make games for a living while reading lots of comics (think more of comics like 'Blankets' less of ones like 'X-Men').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home